FAQQ : In what context should I think of Trust Factory?
A : The answer would consist of 3 area's
- Cloud study including fact based data on User Segmentation.
- Optimizing and consolidating the current Lotus Notes investment. Protect your current investment.
- When Migrating to Exchange/Sharepoint. Mitigate Migration risk and get sizing parameters.
Q : What does Trust Factory offer with DNA®?
A : We offer:
- Server consolidation calculations
- Root cause analysis
- In-depth health check for the Notes infrastructure
- Complete TCO calculation, including for possible ‘Migration to Microsoft’ debates
- Customized solutions
Q : Is DNA from Trust Factory a software or a service ?
A : DNA is a service and requires no complex installation processes.
Q : How can I understand in a nutshell the added value of Trust Factory ?
A : Below is a real customer Consolidation/Optimization example in a nutshell :
- A multi-national corporation
- Objective: Server Consolidation
- Scope: 25K+ Users, 300+ Locations
- DNA provided the customer with 3 consolidation scenarios
- Summary of Findings:
- Network Compression not implemented (40%)
- Unused databases (up to 80%)
- Overcapacity in server park (66%) (!)
- Excessive demand profiles for 600 users (1.8% of total)
- Excessive replication of system databases (20% total WAN Traffic)
- Excessive mail file sizes (70% of total storage > 500 MB)
Q : How does DNA work?
A : DNA is a service. So we work in the following order:
- Define focus
- Collect data
- Process data in the data warehouse at Trust Factory
- Build reports and findings
- Present findings and conclusion to management
- Deliver the original reports and data
Q : What does the price consist of?
A : The price depends on the number of users. We ignore servers, databases, locations, etc in our pricing.
Q : Do we need Trust Factory Consultants onsite?
A : No. All reports and data will be delivered by email and conference call. If customer prefers Trust Factory to be onsite we will of course send consultants to the site.
Q : What is the relationship of Trust Factory with IBM?
A : Trust Factory is an IBM Business Partner and has a Global Master Agreement with IBM. Trust Factory collaborates very often with IBM worldwide.
Q : What kind of customers does Trust Factory have?
A : Trust Factory has customers worlwide. Most of them in the USA and Europe. More then half is part of the Fortune 500 Companies. More about Trust Factory references here...